For your own safety, please follow the safety instructions while you are working with bandsaw blades.
- Be careful opening welded loops as they are packed under tension. You can receive free guidelines from your HONSBERG team.
- While unpacking and installing the tool, always wear safety shoes, gloves and safety glasses.
- Take off tooth protection after installing the blade on the machine.
- Close the cover of the bandsaw during cutting operation.
- If possible, turn off the main switch during blade changes.
- You find additional safety instructions in the manual of your bandsaw machinery manufacturer.